Our mission at Threat Intelligence is to be a premium provider of penetration testing and security services. We are heavily focused on innovating new ways to approach and deliver security technologies and offerings. We do this in an environment where everyone in the team is made to feel valued. Each member of our team wants to work together, and they can in our supportive and positive culture. Our focus is on supporting skills development, innovation and customer satisfaction from Australia’s leading technology hub.
We are always on the lookout for great candidates. If you meet the following qualifications, feel free to drop us a line:
- Principal Penetration Tester – Full-time, Sydney
- Principal Penetration Tester – Full-time, Melbourne
- Senior Penetration Tester – Full-time, Sydney
- Senior Penetration Tester – Full-time, Melbourne
You will perform penetration testing and security consulting engagements to our high standard for a range of blue-chip clients.
Your role will see you responsible for providing clients with detailed insights and recommendations designed to practically improve their security. We expect our new team members to collaborate on enhancements to our existing penetration testing methodologies, tool sets, techniques reporting and recommendations. Plus, it helps if you have a creative mindset and want to work with the team responsible for innovating new services and different approaches in the global security industry.
You will need:
- Minimum 5 years penetration testing experience.
- Perfect English is a must.
Strongly desired technical experience:
- Internal Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile App and API Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- External Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Training